House for Auction
Luxury Family Living in Stylish, Renovated Home
Property ID 2029965This fully renovated split-level home will impress with beautifully presented designer interiors throughout. The open-plan living/dining area with a high-end modern kitchen flows onto the large poolside alfresco patio, and a private downstairs master bedroom joins three additional upstairs bedrooms to suit your growing family. The home is set in a convenient central location walking distance to local shops, schools and Marrara Sporting Complex.
• Generous living/dining area opens to the large covered patio and fenced pool
• Modern kitchen features s/steel appliances including a freestanding gas stove
• Private downstairs master bedroom features a huge luxury ensuite
• Three additional good-sized upstairs bedrooms; two with built-in robes
• Stylish upstairs main bathroom with twin vanity and separate toilet
• Split-system a/c, easy-care floor tiles and glass louvre windows throughout
• Large internal laundry features outdoor access and a separate third toilet
• Separate walk-in downstairs storeroom provides ample storage space
• Fully fenced backyard with manicured lawn and lush tropical gardens
• Triple carport plus extra off-street parking with front security gate
All the hard work has been done for you in this beautifully renovated home that is ready and waiting to accommodate your growing family.
The fully fenced front yard with security gate ensures your peace of mind and landscaped front gardens create strong street appeal.
Enter into a dedicated reception foyer with an adjoining storeroom and the large master bedroom is privately located on your left at the front of the home.
A luxury ensuite with huge corner shower, twin vanity and floor-to-ceiling tiles stars in the master bedroom, and the reception foyer continues through to the generous open-plan living/dining area.
The large modern kitchen will delight the home chef, and entertaining is a pleasure on the covered alfresco patio that overlooks the fenced in-ground pool and lush rear gardens.
Three good-sized upstairs bedrooms share the immaculate main bathroom, and a well-equipped downstairs laundry adds convenience with outdoor access and a separate third toilet.
There is split-system air conditioning throughout; stylish glass louvre windows capture cooling cross breezes; and parking is for three cars in the triple carport at front.
Be first in line to view this quality property and organise your inspection today.
Area Under Title: 817 Square Metres
Planning Scheme Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Darwin Council Rates: $1,570 Per Annum (Approximately)
Year Built: 1983