Townhouse for Sale
Impressive Designer Living in Five-Star Townhouse
Property ID 1984458This huge four-bedroom townhouse offers all the space of a family home and features stunning designer styling throughout. The open-plan living and dining areas flow onto the private alfresco patio and poolside deck, and the master bedroom opens to a large balcony that overlooks the neighbouring park. You'll also love this pet-friendly complex of just four residences that is set opposite Fannie Bay Shops, walking distance to Fannie Bay Foreshore and just minutes to the city.
• Open-plan living/dining area with adjoining designer chef's kitchen
• Kitchen features waterfall stone bench tops and premium s/steel appliances
• Covered alfresco patio plus deck overlook the sparkling in-ground pool
• King-sized master bedroom upstairs with walk-in robe and luxury ensuite
• Master bedroom also opens onto a large balcony with park outlook
• Built-in robes to second and third bedrooms; fourth bedroom downstairs
• Immaculate main bathroom with twin vanity and frameless glass shower
• Well-equipped internal laundry downstairs with separate powder room
• Premium over-sized floor tiles and split-system air conditioning throughout
• Large double garage with internal entry; side gate access into stunning courtyard
No expense has been spared on the finest quality appointments that feature throughout this luxury townhouse. There is plenty of space to accommodate the growing family, while no compromises have been on the sleek designer styling throughout.
Enter via the beautiful front courtyard that sets a five-star tone with tropical gardens that reveal a sparkling in-ground pool with frameless glass fence plus an adjoining deck and an additional integrated patio.
The open-plan living/dining area with premium kitchen is just as impressive, and the fourth bedroom would make an ideal downstairs office.
Upstairs, three more bedrooms join the luxurious main bathroom. The king-sized master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and private balcony is a standout feature of the home, the there are large built-in robes to the second and third bedrooms.
The well-equipped downstairs laundry with separate powder room adds convenience, and parking is for two cars in the over-sized double lock-up garage with plenty of storage or workshop space.
Add this stunning residence to your shortlist and organise your inspection today.
Area Under Title:320 Square Metres
Planning Scheme Zone: MD (Multiple Dwelling)
Darwin Council Rates: $1,451 Per Annum (Approximately)
Body Corporate Fee's $1,015 Per Quarter (Approximately)
Year Built: 2010