Unit for Sale
Quality Apartment Close to Nightcliff Foreshore
Property ID 2004976Walk to stunning Nightcliff foreshore from this second-floor apartment that features a bright corner aspect and captures cooling sea breezes. Investors note that it is currently tenanted with immediate rent returns, or owner/occupiers enjoy some extra income then move in when the lease expires. It's also walking distance to Aralia Street shops and Nightcliff Middle School, and offers relaxed coastal living in a highly sought after location.
• Open-plan living/dining area flows onto the generous entertainer's balcony
• Large covered balcony showcases a bright corner outlook from the second floor
• Living/dining area with low-maintenance floor tiles and split-system air conditioning
• Kitchen features a breakfast bar, ceramic cooktop and s/steel built-in oven
• Built-in robes, carpet and split-system air conditioning to both good-sized bedrooms
• Master bedroom features a private ensuite with corner shower and twin vanity
• Second bedroom opens to a balcony and features access to two-way main bathroom
• Generous corner shower and floor-to-ceiling tiles to well-presented main bathroom
• Well-equipped internal laundry with built-in linen cupboard; extra built-in storage
• Parking for one car in boutique complex walking distance to Nightcliff foreshore
This quality two-bedroom apartment is immaculately presented throughout and offers low-maintenance modern living in one of the most sought-after coastal positions in Darwin.
Enter into a hallway with a built-in linen cupboard on your right and the master bedroom privately located at front.
The master bedroom is carpeted and features split-system air conditioning, a large built-in robe and private modern ensuite with twin vanity.
The entry hall continues past the two-way main bathroom and the second bedroom that is also air conditioned and carpeted, and features a built-in robe, private balcony and direct access into the two-way main bathroom.
You'll also enjoy generous open-plan living in the tiled living/dining area at rear that flows onto the impressive corner balcony and features a neat and tidy adjoining kitchen with large pantry.
A well-equipped internal laundry plus covered parking for one car completes this impressive package.
Apartments in this sought-after location are in high demand. This one will sell fast, so be first in line to see it and organise your inspection today.
Area Under Title: 128 Square Metres
Planning Scheme Zone: MR (Medium Density)
Darwin Council Rates: $1,450 Per Annum (Approximately)
Body Corporate Fee's: $1,140 Per Quarter (Approximately)
Body Corporate: Whittles