Unit for Sale
Premium Executive Apartment with Ocean Glimpses
Property ID 1974860This stylish executive apartment will impress with lush, leafy views and bright ocean glimpses on show from the large entertainer's balcony. It also captures cooling sea breezes, features quality five-star appointments throughout, and is set in a prestigious coastal enclave walking distance to spectacular Rapid Creek and the Nightcliff foreshore. It's also close to schools, Casuarina Shopping Centre, Rapid Creek Markets and Charles Darwin University, and just 10 minutes to Darwin CBD.
- Spacious open-plan living/dining area with split-system air con and ceiling fans
- Premium gloss floor tiles and bright leafy views also to the living/dining area
- Living/dining area opens to the generous entertainer's balcony with ocean glimpses
- Sleek modern kitchen features a ceramic cooktop and stainless steel appliances
- Stylish overhead cabinetry and a striking tiled splashback also to the kitchen
- Generous master bedroom features a wall-to-wall built-in robe and modern ensuite
- Twin built-in robes to good-sized second bedroom; immaculate main bathroom
- Split-system air conditioning and stylish contemporary floor tiles throughout
- Laundry facilities are located in the main bathroom; external storeroom on same level
- Secure parking for one car in the sought-after residential complex
Move straight into this vacant second-floor apartment and experience premium executive living with absolutely no work to do. You'll also love the spectacular coastal sunsets that are best enjoyed from the generous entertainer's balcony with ocean glimpses.
Enter into a short hallway that opens into the spacious open-plan living/dining area with an adjoining modern kitchen featuring all the mod cons including a dishwasher and wall oven.
The living/dining area flows onto the covered entertainer's balcony through large sliding glass doors that invite cooling sea breezes.
The view is just as good from the generous master bedroom that features plentiful built-in storage and a modern ensuite with large corner shower, and there is a large built-in robe to the second bedroom that is conveniently set adjacent to the immaculate main bathroom with laundry facilities.
Split-system air conditioning throughout ensures your year-round comfort; an external storeroom on the same level as the apartment adds convenience; and secure parking is for one car in the quality residential complex.
Be first in line to view this impressive ocean-view apartment and organise your inspection today.
Area Under Title: 133 Square Metres
Planning Scheme Zone: MR (Medium Density)
Darwin Council Rates: $1,450 Per Annum (Approximately)
Body Corporate Fee's: $1,249 Per Quarter (Approximately)
Body Corporate: Whittles
Year Built: 2011