Spectacular Loft-Style Apartment with Views
Property ID 1974903This stunning loft-style apartment will exceed all your expectations with panoramic city and sea views, abundant natural light and a soaring double-height ceiling that accentuates the luxurious sense of space. It commands a prime top-floor position in a quality residential complex, and is ideally set opposite a park, playground and Westralia shops, and is just minutes to the city.
- Bright open-plan living/dining area is tiled and features split-system air conditioning
- Living area opens to covered entertainer's balcony with spectacular panoramic views
- Open study nook off the main living/dining area provides extra living space
- Quality modern kitchen features a stainless steel dishwasher plus built-in oven
- Master bedroom with built-in robes and ensuite occupies the entire upper level
- Stunning open walkway off the master bedroom flows onto the upstairs balcony
- Generous second bedroom with built-in robe joins the main bathroom downstairs
- Large main bathroom features a corner shower and walk-in linen cupboard
- Split-system air conditioning and low-maintenance floor tiles throughout
- Secure parking for two cars in sought-after residential complex
Don't miss your chance to inspect this incredible loft-style apartment that will knock your socks off with a soaring double-height ceiling and atrium-style windows that flood the main living area with natural light and capture lush 270-degree views.
Enter into a short hallway that opens into the main open-plan living area that encompasses living and dining spaces plus an open study nook.
The living area flows onto the spectacular covered balcony, and the well-presented modern kitchen makes entertaining a breeze.
The second bedroom with built-in robe and the large main bathroom are both off the downstairs living/dining area, and a staircase connects to the stunning mezzanine level where the master bedroom stars.
It features a built-in robe and private ensuite, and an open walkway connects the master bedroom to the upstairs balcony where the panoramic city and sea views are at their best.
Split-system air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout will keep you cool all year, and secure parking is provided for two cars in the popular residential complex.
First to see this incredible loft-style apartment will fall in love. Act fast and organise your inspection today.
Area Under Title: 178 Square Metres
Planning Scheme Zone: MR (Medium Density)
Darwin Council Rates: $1,450 Per Annum (Approximately)
Body Corporate Fee's: $1,831 Per Quarter (Approximately)
Year Built: 1999
Leased at $370pw until the 26/02/2019